Friday, October 3, 2008

*Start it over -- เริ่มใหม่ได้ไหม?


Finally, I come back as a blogger. Well, to make it right, it is the first bilingual blog of mine.

Tracking back when I wrote online for the first time, I started out as a diarist on the well-known Diaryhub [too bad we cannot see the original Diaryhub again *sigh*], thanks to aPPLePuF*, and I, surprisingly, sort of discovered the writer side of myself there. Quite an experience indeed. Honestly, I had never thought I could write. I am not talking about writing some random phrases. What I learned about myself was that I can write something meaningful, something that could inspire readers or even myself.

As some may heard of rumors about Diaryhub's webmaster team, I stayed offline for while and my second episode went onto Diaryis. It was also a bit turning point to me. I gained some fans back, some were lost. My writing style was changed from updating my living with friends who went abroad, to throwing some random thoughts and then spreading out the ideas. I had so much fun that I tried writing some experimental stories, besides my happenings. It was a real fun. Actually, the account is still active, yet I have not added any new entries for 2 years. [Don't bother asking me for URL, I will not tell you :-P]

I used to write with a Blogspot account before, but just for a very short time while Diaryhub was under construction and nobody knew what would happen next. Then I moved to my new online home Diaryis and stayed there until professional life [cough cough.. procrastination.. cough cough] took me away from blog life. But I knew I would come back to this cyberspace again, and I have always missed writing.

And now it is a good time to make a comeback with an addition of English version, which I had planned to create one. There are 3 reasons why I end up with Blogspot - a) I have used it before, b) I look for a simple blog, to focus on the context, and c) I can sign in right away with my Gmail account. My plan is to write some entries in Thai, some in English, or even both in the same write-up... just pick the language I feel like writing at that moment.

Well, It has been more than 2 years since the last entry. Honestly, I am not so sure if the skill is still with me. Let's see how I would brush up my writing skill and how my thoughts has developed [or diluted?] through time. Fingers crossed.

.
.
.

ร้างลาจากการเขียน diary หรือ blog (แล้วแต่จะเรียก) มานานกว่า 2 ปี หวังว่านี่จะเป็นฤกษ์งามยามดีที่จะเคาะฝุ่นขัดสนิทตามง่ามนิ้วและหยักสมองของตัวเอง มาดูกันซิว่าในช่วงเวลาที่ห่างหายไป ตัวเองจะพัฒนา (หรือถอยหลัง) ยังไงบ้าง

เดี๋ยวก็รู้...

(ง่ะ.. ทีภาษาอังกฤษล่ะบรรยายซะยาวเฟื้อยอย่างกับบันทึกประวัติศาสตร์ ทำไมทีภาษาไทยมีแค่เนี้ย? :-P)

No comments: